Saturday, December 8, 2007

Today was an interesting day. I.....

Today was an interesting day. I was brought outside to serve my master . I was really happy that I could go out as I don't like staying at home and have nothing to do. My master took me to the beach and had a nice afternoon. When my master was enjoying the sunshine, it suddenly rained. Then, my master used me to protect himself in order to avoid getting wet. At the same time, my master saw a beautiful girl getting wet, undoubtedly, my master took me to help the girl. Then, they walked together and had a really nice talk. When my master was back home, he said "thank you" to me and he wanted to carry me whenever he go out as he believed i could give him luck. I really helped him a lot, right? What an interesting day!

---By Candy ( it's a very boring story that i had written...haha)

No comments: